Introducing personalized custom designed Doll Diapers! The perfect gift for your child who wants to change their baby doll's diaper just like mom and dad do!
Not only can you have your child's (or doll's) name heat transferred onto a special RagaBabe diaper, but you also get to help design it! Each diaper will be made to order, created by YOU from dozens of options of diaper bodies and wings. Playing designer is half the fun!
• Name inside star on bum of diaper (child's name, doll's name, nick name, last name, etc.)
• Color of diaper 'body'- Red, Orange, Yellow, Neon Green, Kelly Green, Sea Foam, Turquoise, Royal, Orchid, Plum, Magenta, Neon Pink, Bubble Gum Pink, Slate, Chocolate, Black, White.
• Print of diaper 'wings' -THIS WILL BE SELECTED ON THE FORM AFTER YOU ORDER!
We'll choose the other odds and ends to coordinate for you- lining color, snap colors, star color.
Here are the packages that are available:
Package A includes 1 custom diaper, 2 'Velcro-in' liners, 1 wipe - $39.95
Package B includes 1 custom diaper, 2'Velcro-in' liners, 1 wipe and 1 matching shirt $49.95
How to place your personalized Doll diaper order...
1) Choose your Package from the 'Personalized Doll Diaper Package' page (THIS PAGE). Packages range from $39.95-$49.95.
2) Complete your order and then FILL OUT THE CUSTOM DOLL DIAPER FORM to let us know your wing choice, the name you would like on the bum, diaper color, etc.
RagaBabe doll diapers are made with the same high quality as our regular diapers with a few differences to make them more 'play friendly'.
-Velcro closure and Velcro in liners (easy for little hands to figure out!)
-Smaller Laundry Tabs that are easier to open
-PUL inner lining (rather than suede cloth) which is better for play because it will stay nice and clean looking without frequent laundering. You may wash doll diapers as needed
-Newborn Size '2-Step' with rise snaps on the front to make it more sizable for a wide range of doll and stuffed animal sizes!
**If you are wondering if these doll diapers would be suitable for an actual newborn baby to wear, the answer would be most likely yes. Just keep in mind that the PUL lining on the inside wouldn't be quite as soft around the elastics as suede cloth lining. Also, if washing with other covers, you should either was the diaper fastened or cover the Velcro piece where the inserts stick onto it so it doesn't snag.