RagaBabe diapers are always in stock and found in the Currently Available Diapers collection on our store in various sizes, colors, and prints.
Diapers which our customers can 'customize' and our embroidered diapers are placed in stock on 'Stocking Day' every several weeks. These are announced in advance on facebook, by joining our email list, and viewed on the top banner of our website. After announced, the details will be found in the Stocking Day collection.
Current customers know that depending on the print and size, things can get a little hurried on Stocking Day! Most customers can purchase a diaper, but certain options may be sold out quickly. Try to get your order in at the beginning of the announced stocking time. (A video is available that explains how to customize your purchased diaper by using an online form. Watch it at https://youtu.be/gWYMM75wj5g
Here are some helpful tips and screen shots if purchasing RagaBabe products for the first time...
1) Log in ...if you have an account. If not, you can create an account at checkout.
2) Empty your Cart of any unwanted or unavailable items. (Cart will retain products not purchased until removed.)
3) If purchasing on Stocking Day, you may want to Add any accessories to your cart (such as Insert Upgrades) so you are ready to check out when diapers are stocked.
4) Open the product page of the diaper desired. (On Stocking Day, it will be found in the Stocking Day collection. It will say Sold Out before stocking begins and again when all diapers are sold.)
5) Refresh the page every few seconds (as stocking time approaches if buying on Stocking Day) until the cost appears. Select your style from the pull down menu.
6) Click ADD TO CART.
7) Continue Shopping or CHECKOUT. (You may adjust the quantity of a specific diaper in CHECKOUT. Remember... The quicker you get from Cart to CHECKOUT, the better! So don't take a coffee break with items sitting in your Cart! ;)
8) If you see an 'Inventory Issues' alert, that means an item in your cart is out of stock. You will be asked if you want to remove / reduce the quantity of that item from your cart. After responding, you could Continue Shopping or continue the CHECKOUT process.
9) Enter Customer Information if you don't have an account.
10) Click Continue to shipping method
11) The correct Shipping method for your location is automatically selected. (If you are a Canadian or other International customer, see our Shipping page for additional important information.) Click Continue to payment method.
12) Enter a Discount code if applicable to your purchase.
13) Select Payment method. Enter credit card information or choose to debit your PayPal account.
14) Click the correct billing address. (Enter if different from shipping address).
15) Click Complete order. An email will be sent to confirm your order.