Guarantee, Exchanges & Returns
At RagaBabe, we take every effort to provide the highest quality and durable diaper products available. We carefully inspect and re-inspect fabrics, stitching, seams, elastics, snaps and Velcro fasteners before shipping. Our goal is your satisfaction by quickly responding to your requests.
How to make a return: Step by step...
- First, read through the policy below that applies to your issue.
- If within the warranty period, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the nature of the issue. Be sure to include your name as original owner and your invoice number.
- We will reply to your email address. No returns can be processed without prior approval!
- Return your item in an envelope or box using US Postal Service First Class or Priority Mail. (Purchasing a tracking number is recommended.) Be sure to include your name and address inside the package!
Guarantee Against Defects
RagaBabe guarantees our products to be free of material or workmanship defects for a period of 30 days from the arrival date to the original owner. This includes fabrics, stitching, seams, elastics, snaps and Velcro fasteners.
RagaBabe, as with all manufacturers, is not responsible for damage to products caused by alteration, disassembly and reassembly, non-RagaBabe embroidery, misuse, abuse, normal wear and fabric pilling from repeated washing and use, and reserves the right to make a fair determination.
The returned item will be repaired or replaced. If the original item is not in stock, we will replace it with a comparable item as available.
- The returned defective item must be unused or if used, washed and dry.
- We will refund your return shipping cost through an electronic refund.
- Your name as original purchaser and invoice number must be supplied.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your issue. Include your invoice number.
Returns for Refund
RagaBabe will refund the cost of a diaper/products returned within 30 days of arrival, less a 10% restocking fee, on the condition that products are unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost to RagaBabe.
- The refund will be made to the source from which it was received.
Mistake in Order
If RagaBabe has made a mistake in your order, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will normally provide a return label and mailer.
If any product appears to be damaged due to shipping, please contact us immediately for instructions.
Any disassembly and reassembly of RagaBabe diapers for modification for commercial resale or fee without the express written permission of RagaBabe Inc. voids all warranty and liability and is considered a violation of the RagaBabe registered copyright No. 4,237,319 and is subject to criminal prosecution under the law.