Stay Dry Insert?
Our Cool Creatures Custom Stocking will open Friday, December 30th at 10am CT!
Limit is 6 embroidered diapers. NO LIMITS ON NON-EMBROIDERED DIAPERS.
• The COOL CREATURES CUSTOM FORM HERE must be filled out by Sunday, January 1st at 11pm CT. If you do not fill out your forms, we will design your diaper for you.
We are expecting approximately a 2-3 week turnaround time.
WE DO NOT OFFER FULL OR PARTIAL SHIPPING REFUNDS. Code 'combine' may be used when placing an additional order on the same day after full shipping has already been paid.
• In addition to our inventory of diaper bodies, we will be including 9 body prints that have previously been pulled from production due to being a part of a ‘suspect’ run of PUL. Customers have expressed interest in purchasing these prints despite potential problems, so we are offering them clearly stating that the lamination may be weaker and more subject to delamination and the outside more fragile/likely to get more pills. These will be offered as 2-steps ONLY, not in AIOs of any size (NBs will be considered 'doll diapers'). These diapers will have care tags that will be crossed with an X and cut to show that they have NO WARRANTY for any PUL issues.
These prints are Trapper Keeper, Berry Grunge, Gold Grunge, Spitfire, ‘Music Splatter’, ‘Stained Glass Sparrow’, #blamebob, ‘Rainbow Glitter’
‘Colorful Tokidoki’, Pink Sparkle Stars and Blue Sparkle Stars.
• If you are new to RagaBabe custom stockings, watch this YouTube video to walk you through the process! https://youtu.be/gWYMM75wj5g
• You can look over the form ahead of time to plan out your designs. You can see what body options are available and look over the wing choices.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE TO COVER PAYPAL FEES FOR ALL CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS. THIS IS A 5% FEE THAT WE DO NOT GET BACK FROM PAYPAL.
After this stocking, these embroidery options will be vaulted for 1 or more years. Some may not return.
Embroidery disclaimer: Minor imperfections in embroidery stitching are very normal. You may see some stitching fall outside of the border or slight gaps between border and stitching or stitching that is not perfectly smooth. Breakage (minor tearing) of the fabric is also to be expected to some extent. It is impossible to avoid completely when sewing 20,000+ stitches onto stretchy laminated fabric. We try to pull out any with more noticeable flaws and issue discounts for 2nds, but even what passes as first quality may not always be perfect as it is just the nature of embroidery on PUL. Fray check fabric glue is a good thing to keep on hand. If you notice any fabric breakage that could potentially start to cause a run, simply put a dab of fray check on that spot and let sit for 24 hours before washing.
• Each '2-Step' will come standard with our Bulletproof Insert of matching size unless the 'shell only' option is selected. If our STAY DRY bulletproof insert is preferred, purchase the 'with insert' option and add stay dry by going to the Insert Upgrade page to purchase. (Upgrade cost is $1.00) Number of upgrades should not be greater than diapers ordered. Additional inserts may be ordered at regular price, but are found on the Insert Collection page. Remember: No upgrades for AIOs! A liner comes with S, M, and L AIOs (not NBs).